Saturday, September 17, 2011

Holy Crap I'm Alive

I was going to start this upside down and inside out but realized that would take too much time and effort.
And we all know how much I just love... well, sitting around. Ish.

Anyways, I do have a more personal blog for my personal opinions, thoughts, and ideas, but that's way too private to be seen/read/found by anyone. Don't worry your little bun, you are special [after all, you are reading this], but no one should read that.

Hopefully, this one will work out. I've attempted normal blogs before and somehow they keep running away. Should I blame them?

Today: I woke up after almost six hours of sleep to a swollen throat, aching eyes, and a mean nose. Lesson learned, staying up for two days and a night is a really stupid idea especially when you don't nap and only eat ice cream during that.


The upside: I was with Tuesday Taylor at four in the morning the other day at Wal-Mart and they had a sweet collection of Star Wars shirts for 7.50. It took all my power not to buy them all [who wouldn't want to wear Chewbacca, really??], but I settled with that one.

So this post was really boring. I know.
Last thing: I want to make something like this for our house since Tuesday is leaving us all for Vegas and taking most of the house decorations with her:
http://www.everydaymomideas.com/2011/03/scrap-paper-tree-centerpiece-tutorial.html

Check it out. Now.
Please.
Buy me glue while you're at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment