Monday, September 26, 2011

Falling

AUTUMN.

I could slap myself for forgetting. I've been so obsessed with trying to find a job and take care of things I forgot about the evident change in weather! How could I be so silly? After all, it's my favorite time of the year!

And it's not just because of the food. Honestly. Mostly.

I mean, it involves things like this:

Big sweaters! Thicker tights. BOOTS. Hats and scarves! I guess school is always a pretty good thing- I may actually begin understanding Physics, thanks to my pestering for help from friends. Warm clothing, school, crunchy leaves, the introduction of hot cider and hot cocoa. And, as checking my sister's blog, TV SHOWS


I just had to post his face, okay? I mean, just look at him. I'd take Matthew Gray Gubler any day. Raised LDS, curly dark hair, real glasses, beautiful man, so creative, productive, and only about ten years older! Perfect, right? I know, that's just what I need to tell him.
Criminal Minds is a wonderful show that's started back up again. I need to catch up about two seasons, but still. I'm totally thrilled, I swear. So besides Criminal Minds, Bones will start up in November I believe, then Pretty Little Liars plus Modern Family should also be about to begin. Then one of my favorite band's will be releasing a new album!


I'd like to consider myself well rounded in my tastes, by the way. Anyways, since I've wisely spent my time so far today [eight minute shower, two hours of study, made rice for myself and a friend, planned an evening hike with Katie and ran by the post office], I'm going to spend the rest of my day reading "Dating For Dummiess" and no, I'm not joking. It's a very good laugh, honestly. Plus, I should probably change- bright purple tights, jean shorts and a purple plaid shirt may be a little extreme for FHE, what do you think? Katie says "it hits the fence" or something along those lines.
But hey. It's fall. All tights are in, right??

I'd like to leave you with Garrett Nickelsen, the other boy I plan on marrying.



PS.
I know silver isn't proper for autumn- or me, either.
HOWEVER. if somebody bought me this from Hot Topic for like $15 for Christmas
I swear to love you forever.
Honestly.

HAPPY AUTUMN. Don't go falling for anyone except for those who truly leave you a better person every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment