Friday, January 6, 2012

Listings-

I love lists. This is a fact I haven't literally shared with anyone. Does this make me OCD? I have no idea. I have a bucket list, a weekly list, daily list, year list, I don't even know- just all sorts of lists okay?

Lists of shows I fell in love with in 2011:
Criminal Minds
Bones
White Collar
Modern Family
Pretty Little Liars [i hate it but i can't stop]
Psych
The Mentalist
Community
Sherlock

I'd do a list of books but I seriously read close to nothing. I'm so ashamed. My dad just forced me to start a book now because I haven't read a nonschool book in months. MONTHS. Do you know what that does to me? I don't think so.

Random fears:
Cows
Noises in the dark
pain
crashing/colliding
nails being pulled from my skin
paper cuts
no longer believing in love


Recent revelations:
All I need is love fudge
I can't read people like I thought I could
My wrists may be different sizes
I need new earphones
people should try to be a part of others lives outside of facebook
facebook prevents anything real
i need to progress to something better
I want to make cookies
conspiracies are too much fun and vastly amusing.
I should learn karate before someone decides to attack me

Favorite Songs of 2011:
'Time Bomb' by All Time Low
'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus
'Don't Give Up On (Us)' by The Maine
'Come Fly With Me' by Frank Sinatra
'Believe In Me' by fun.
'Goodnight Moon' by Go Radio
'You're Dead Wrong' by Mayday Parade
'Hungry Like The Wolf' by Duran Duran
'I Like The Ones' by Austin Gibbs
'Counting The Stars' by Augustana
'Skinny Love' by Bon Iver
'All The Small Things' by Blink 182
'Everything I Own' by Bread
'Birds Of A Feather' by The Civil Wars
'Dance Magic Dance' by David Bowie
and
'Afternoon Of The Fawn' [sp??] by Claude Debussy




And I'm a girl. I need this okay?
Gorgeous men of 2011:
Ryan Gosling
Garrett Nickelsen
John O'Callaghan
Jared Monaco
Kennedy Brock
Pat Kirch
Jude Law
Robert Downey Jr.
Matthew Bomer
Simon Baker
Matthew Gray Gubler

^The majority of them are single.
I am single.
We have so much in common.


Any thing else? No more lists. It's midnight and I'm so done with you guys there are just too many readers you know.
Please note the lazy sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment