Monday, August 27, 2012

Life Update:

Sound: SILENCE [library]

My life's update:

1. I have a job! Only 11 hours a week, three days, on campus food stuff. Today was my first morning, I got my shirt, spent half the time trying to stuff mini bread loaves into smaller bags, and smelling the cookies I can't really eat, as well as cleaning up everything. Extremely hectic, but it should work out well. Tomorrow I'm working at the Grill and that concerns me a little as well- it's so scary handling money! We'll see how it goes!

2. Katie is back! This means a huge shopping trip Saturday to buy a ton of food, a $5 vaccuum [don't judge], a dust pan but no broom, and a wireless router. I also bought a super cute lace top and skirt from some birthday money! Katie took a picture and I'll post it eventually ;)

3. We hung out with Barry from Maine and went on a walk in the canyon. The insane part was going to the "water fall" [like a mini three-layered dam], and walking in. I accidentally stepped in and it went up all the way on my legs, cold stuff! And probably really dirty, ew. The two of them are taller and more balanced than myself, so I had to have a hand [or three] every time we climbed up or down something. It made me feel like I was 5 again but let's face it, this won't ever change. So I wasn't really embarrassed, just annoyed.

4. I have another interview today for another job. Wish me luck! I desperately need it. Seriously. With the job I have now, it'll be barely $200 a MONTH. And the holiday seasons are coming right up! I'm trying not to panic, though I'm sure I don't need to. I don't know- we'll see how this works out :/

That's about it, I guess. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment